Lunes 25 y Martes 26 de Abril 2022
US$ 350 Dollars per person
09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Peru time
In-person at Hotel Novotel de Lima where all COVID-19 prevention protocols will be considered.
Agreement for those attending the seminar with preferential prices when booking rooms.
Civil Electrical Engineer with 32 years of experience in which he has made more than 40 technical publications in the area of blasting in various mining congresses and magazines in Chile, United States, Australia, France, Spain, Austria, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Argentina; in addition to serving as a facilitator of multiple blasting courses in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Panama and Guatemala, among others. Within his career he has worked in the field of blasting, both in subway and open pit mining. He is currently a member of ISEE and ASIEX.
Mining Engineer, specialist in Drilling and Blasting with 18 years of work experience and currently serves as Project Manager. He is an expert in risk prevention in the extractive mining industry, with Sernageomin Class B Certification. He has participated in the execution, development and analysis of several projects of evaluation, optimization and integral improvement of the entire drilling and blasting process, with emphasis on vibration damage control, full control and environmental monitoring. He has worked in several countries such as Spain, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Argentina and Colombia, also actively participating in innovation and technology projects developed by GeoBlast and its associated companies.
Mining Engineer with an MSc and PhD in the field of Blasting Engineering, both degrees obtained from the University of Queensland. He has 35 years of experience in the area of drilling and blasting; Within his career, he has participated in the development of trade organizations such as ISEE, ASIEX and Fragblast International Organizing Committee.
Monday, April 25, 2022
INTRODUCTION TO P&V
- Challenges and Opportunities in P&V.
- Industrial Explosives: Classes and types. Characteristics, Measurements & Controls.
- Review of Basic Concepts: Drilling Mesh, Diameters, Energy Factor.
- Delays: Dynamic Pressure and TQ Risks.
DC and LC VIBRATION INSTRUMENTATION AND MONITORING
- Instrumentation and conﬁguration of seismographs for CC and CL monitoring.
- Special Near Field test designs.
- Cross-Hole Technique
- Vibration Analysis and Interpretation.
NEAR AND FAR FIELD VIBRATION MODELING
- Far Field Model.
- Near Field Model.
- Elemental Wave Vibration Analysis and Modeling.
- Delays: Critical coupling time, sequences and their effects.
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
GEOTECHNICS IN BLASTING AND BLASTING DAMAGE.
- Geotechnical (UCS-ROD-FF) and Blasting Characterization (BI).
- Types, Damage Description, Rock Mass Damage Criteria.
- Vibration Damage (PPVc) and Gas Damage Mitigation and Control.
- Geotechnical and Far Field Damage.
- Elemental Wave Modeling Methodology for Blast Vibration Prediction and Simulation (VBlast Software).
CONTOUR BLASTING (CONTROLLED AND PLANNED)
- Objectives and types of blasting.
- Design and Evaluation of Precut.
- Controls and Evaluations (QA & QC).
- Considerations of a Full Control project.
• Sistema Monitoreo Vibraciones Online (herramienta para controlar las voladuras y sus efectos en taludes)
• La Conciliación Geotécnica aplicada a la evaluación de Bancos y su asociación a la Voladuras (Software GConciliation).
• Geo-caracterización con la perforación (Software GBlast – Caracterización de UCS y Wi).
• Metodología de Modelamiento por onda elemental), para la predicción y simulación de las vibraciones por voladuras (Software VBlast).